We see it every day: Different data spread out across disparate sources, just begging to be united for the good of the order. Let us work with you to develop a strategy that will not only simplify operational issues, but also give you insight into your strengths and weaknesses. What’s stopping you from growing? The answer to that question is usually something like, “If we could only do X!” Let’s talk and see how we can make it happen, leaving convoluted complexity behind.
Case Study: Complex Data Integration from Multiple Sources
Many business problems are complex, but not impossible to solve. If you have every piece of data you need at your fingertips, you can support your decision making processes with predictable outcomes. We help you centralize data from all systems in your organization so you can see the big picture. Here is an example of systems we centralized data from for a small business client, leading them a place where they could finally hit efficiency targets:
- Human resources (HR) system holding employee hours, history, and organizational hierarchy information
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system containing inventory, purchasing, and sales information
- Customer relationship management (CRM) system containing sales leads and customer engagement metrics
- E-commerce system containing online sales information
- Project management software API
- Network monitoring and bandwidth API
What did this achieve? Here are just a few examples:
- A realistic look at their “sales funnel” and sales practice
- Correlations between employee hours work output
- Inventory and workload planning
- Customer profiling
- Business process automation
- Simplified internal audit controls
Ready to dive in and learn more?
Get a head start with these resources:
- Principles of Data Integration
- Business Intelligence Guidebook: From Data Integration to Analytics
- Connecting the Data: Data Integration Techniques for Building an Operational Data Store (ODS)
Contact us today and let’s chat about how our data integration consulting services can help your organization.