With over 16 years of experience, I am a creative problem solver with a rich technical background in data warehouses and analysis of all shapes and sizes. From government to private sector, I have worked with data from legacy systems, industry specific ERPs, custom eCommerce systems, proprietary data feeds, and more. I am quick and very detail oriented, always making sure my analysis makes sense and is transparent.
Here’s what makes me different:
- I LOVE learning about your data and sharing my passion for technology.
- I take the time to analyze your business goals, data, and organizational capacity to manage a data warehouse solution going forward.
- I make my services affordable so I am accessible to smaller organizations that are just starting out with BI or without the resources to support an existing solution.
- I work remotely and/or onsite to meet the specific team dynamic needed for a project.
- I empower you to own your data solution going forward, but am always there to help if needed.
Projects I take on:
- Data analysis and reporting projects involving complex query logic and data deliverables
- Data warehouse architecture design
- New Microsoft business intelligence data warehouse and reporting projects (SSIS, ETL, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Support of existing Microsoft business intelligence data warehouse and reporting projects
- Data source integration projects
- Tableau Server implementation and automation projects (tabcmd too!)
- BI Project Management and Documentation Support
- SQL tutoring
- Long term data analysis support (on-call)
Current Status: Available